Russdog Magic
Super Radical
I see myself as Comical, Satirical, Suspicious, Intriguing, Interested, Observant, Calm, Cool and Collected.
If I were a car, an old Volkswagen Golf in orange.
If I were an item of food I would be fruit loops.
If I were an alcoholic drink I would be a Scummy Pale Ale.
If I were a sport I would be skateboarding.
If I were an action hero I would be Scooby from Scooby Do.
If I were an animal I would be a suspicious Chameleon.
I dress to accentuate my freedom.
I dress to hide my inner insecurity.
I lead with my Feet.
My idea of a good night is not particularly trying to remember the night before, but letting go on the night.
My idea of a bad night is a shit good night.
I value my best friend because they are usually a hot chic.
My favourite book is Monster Children.
My favourite film is The Ramones Live.
My favourite TV show is the young Ones.
My favourite music is the Ramones.
My favourite website is the ramones.com.
Relaxing means riding a motorbike, or chilling on a half torn sofa with beers.
Social Position: Bummed out, just finished 3 years of University, living with mates, don’t care about anything except my self development and my bass/keyboard skills.
Age: 24 years old
Sex: Positively Male
Health: Not so good, eat vegetarian though.
Physique: slim, pretty skinny, a little muscularly ripped, sort of tall.
No comments:
Post a Comment